Fascinating, insightful, and compelling, here is a book that connects you with your dog in a completely new way.
It will make you laugh at yourself while learning a lot about the “obvious” mistakes us humans make in raising our four-legged friends. This “dog training” book is actually an analysis of human communication with dogs and will hopefully trigger more than one “AH-HAH!” moment for you as you realize the secret to getting your dog to come when called or even why it is that they always seem to know when you’re coming home.
Considered a classic in the field, and now translated into 15 languages, this book will:
- Revolutionize the way you interact with your dog
- Illustrate how members of two different species share so much, but often confuse one another
- Help you see the world from your dog’s perspective
- Explain how to communicate so that your dog understands you
- Show why training dogs isn’t always easy for us primates (and explains how to fix it!)
Pup’s Place highly recommends this great read!