What do you use when you want to make an extra special cake for your dog? Bake it in a super cute, super safe paw shaped bowl. Yup, this dog bowl is oven safe!
- Made of extra durable food grade silicone, germ-resistant and dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning and disinfecting
- OVEN safe to 450 degrees – makes a great mold for a pup birthday cake!
- As with all safemade™ products, the flexi-bowl™ is safety tested to FDA food contact and children’s toy standards—so you know it’s not only safe for your pet, but for every member of your family
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ cup crunchy peanut butter
- ¼ cup low or non-fat yogurt
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix flour and baking powder.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until blended and batter is smooth.
- Pour into Flexi Dog Bowl and bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before frosting or serving.
- If you would like to frost, spread ¼ cup softened reduced or non-fat cream cheese and sprinkle with shredded carrots and chopped unsalted peanuts.
- Refrigerate any leftover cake for up to five days, or cut into pieces and freeze.