The snow started to melt a bit this past week and the pups started to find some long lost toys outside. Of course they were a little grimy from outdoor play time so time to give them an early spring cleaning.
Cleaning dog toys safely is very easy with some trusty vinegar. For one medium-large toy like this Tux see directions below. If you have lots of toys to clean just fill up your sink instead of using a bowl.
- Pour 1/3 cup vinegar into a large bowl
- Fill the rest of the bowl with hot water
- Let soak 15-30 minutes depending on how dirty the toys are
- Scrub any remaining dirt off with a soft brush
- Rinse in hot water and you’re done!
Toys come out squeaky clean and ready for more play!