An extra special treat for the pups in honor of the 4th of July.
Typically when our bananas get a little too ripe I turn them into some crispy Homemade Banana Dog Treats but it was just too hot to bake today and after a little walk around town I thought the pups could use a frozen dog treat to help cool them off. So voila, frozen pup pops to the rescue…
These are a super easy and extra healthy home made dog treat you can do yourself!
- 2 extra ripe bananas for easy mushing
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries provide the “red and blue”
- Mash the banana in a small bowl
- Stir in the frozen blueberries
- Drop into an ice cube tray
- Freeze until solid
- Call the pups to enjoy (oh, and they are human safe if you need to cool yourself off as well)